Partnerships & PR Manager
The Partnerships & PR Manager is a vital role, responsible for delivering targeted, high quality new customers to help grow our clients on – line digital store. You will drive new customer acquisition by developing compelling co-op promotions with carefully targeted, high traffic marketing partners and media outlets. You will take a multi-channel approach, leaving no stone unturned in your quest to gain maximum brand awareness and build consumer trust. You’ll develop and manage a global PR strategy, ensuring the company gains effective, positive coverage in key territories. You will build lasting relationships with key media influencers, and maintain a constantly growing contacts database. You’ll be a motivated self-starter with an in-depth understanding of games, gamers and online communities. You’ll be an excellent communicator who is highly organised, works to carefully coordinated deadlines, and who can plan strategically for the future. You are a creative and analytical thinker. This is an excellent opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, high performance work environment where teamwork, ambition, drive, and a desire to learn, are prime requisites.
• Focus on the cost-effective acquisition of high-quality new users via a range of consumer-facing channels, working with leading media outlets, online video channels, social platforms, gaming communities and more to create high traffic online promotions.
• Create case studies and presentations to attract potential partners; researching, identifying, targeting and approaching partnership leads; campaign execution, and reporting on ROI.
• Develop and manage key relationships with strategic partners across targeted geographic markets in line with business requirements.
• Develop and manage a comprehensive global PR strategy, ensuring the company gains effective, positive coverage in key territories.
• Identify media outlets and audiences with the highest potential yield and determine the best way to communicate publicity information to them.
• Write creative press releases that engage media outlets worldwide, arranging translations and creating press kits where necessary.
• Monitor media coverage.
• Actively research and acquire new media contacts and add them to the media database.
• Develop an understanding of where competitors are gaining media coverage.
• Achieve monthly customer acquisition targets based on business growth forecasts.
• Develop and maintain reports that ensure performance data is available to all stakeholders and senior management as required.
• Keep up to date with new channels, vendors and technologies within the digital games market to ensure customer acquisition programmes are at the cutting edge.
• Work within a dynamic team and answer directly to the Head of Marketing.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Demonstrable track record of driving business performance through online channels
• Able to harness creative thinking skills with the goal of developing innovative new campaign ideas
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence upwards and outwards
• The ability to write effective and persuasive copy
• Outstanding organisational and time management skills, able to multitask and work to deadlines
• Strong understanding of brand and its importance within a marketing and/or PR environment
• Highly analytical approach to with a strong focus on metrics and results
• Strong problem solving skills
• Enjoy working in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
• Educated to degree level or equivalent (ideally in marketing or business)
• Active interest in video games
• A sense of humour
Desirable but not essential:
• Marketing and/or PR experience gained within the games industry